Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Over Halfway There!

I can't believe that I am already over halfway done being pregnant! It seems like it was just last week that we found out, but now I am almost 23 weeks!

I have been feeling her move a lot more recently (at least 5-10 times a day) and that is exciting. However, I wish she would kick hard enough for Adam to feel too. I feel like he's left out a little bit and once he can finally feel her move, it will seem more real to him too. He is being very supportive though and still tries every day to feel her move!

All for now,
Melissa

2 comments:

Beth said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! I'll definitely be following along during this exciting phase of your lives. YEA!

Thanks for your e-mail this afternoon. We have a tough week ahead.

Love - Heuts

Lois said...

Melissa, you are especially beautiful when you are carrying our sweet grandbaby. We love you. Mom and Dad B